Well yesterday was weigh in and I held for the second week in a row. I have given myself a good stern talking to, If I am going to meet my goals I have to get this moving! I think I need more exercise so I will do at least 15 minutes of dance every morning and follow that with my usual 10 minutes of yoga. I discovered this morning that the dance makes me very hyper so I will follow it with the yoga which makes me calm.
On the arts, I am just more than half way done with my crewel embroidery gcc (group correspondence class with the ega). I think it is due to the teacher for evaluation next month. I wish I had given myself more time to practice the stitches more prior to doing the actual peice but it is coming along ok and if I at least don't embarrass myself I will be happy. If I can figure out how to put in pictures, I will scan it and post a picture when it's done. I am still spindling my camel/silk for a knitted circular shawl and hope to have at least one ball of yarn by mag fest so I can be knitting there.
And speaking of mag fest - I bought my ticket yesterday. Now I just have to figure out the potty thing cause those porta potties really get bad despite their best efforts to keep them cleaned out. I am looking for something I can use in my tent since the only really bad time is at night when you can't see what's in there. I really don't want to take the beast cause she's too big! I want to stay in Poohville and there is just no place for the beast there but I just can't stomache the porta potty thing anymore! Gotta figure this thing out! Sure wishin I had a van as that would just seriously resolve this issue. I really want to go back into a van but the beast is running so good that I just can't justify getting rid of her.
Well gotta get to work since that is what funds all these fun adventures!
On the arts, I am just more than half way done with my crewel embroidery gcc (group correspondence class with the ega). I think it is due to the teacher for evaluation next month. I wish I had given myself more time to practice the stitches more prior to doing the actual peice but it is coming along ok and if I at least don't embarrass myself I will be happy. If I can figure out how to put in pictures, I will scan it and post a picture when it's done. I am still spindling my camel/silk for a knitted circular shawl and hope to have at least one ball of yarn by mag fest so I can be knitting there.
And speaking of mag fest - I bought my ticket yesterday. Now I just have to figure out the potty thing cause those porta potties really get bad despite their best efforts to keep them cleaned out. I am looking for something I can use in my tent since the only really bad time is at night when you can't see what's in there. I really don't want to take the beast cause she's too big! I want to stay in Poohville and there is just no place for the beast there but I just can't stomache the porta potty thing anymore! Gotta figure this thing out! Sure wishin I had a van as that would just seriously resolve this issue. I really want to go back into a van but the beast is running so good that I just can't justify getting rid of her.
Well gotta get to work since that is what funds all these fun adventures!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home