Wow was I sick earlier this week. Only just today could I eat normally, exercise or really do much of anything normal! Flu bug from Hell that's what it was, haven't been that sick in well probably never and never want to be that sick again. Yuk, yuk, yuk for sure!
Anyway, I haven't worked on my embroidery see paragraph above but did manage to get my shawl started on knitting needles. Learning to use four double pointed needles presented quite the challenge but thanks to another customer at the knitting shop I got going on the right track. Here was her hint - don't try to hold on to all the needles, put point protectors on them and let them dangle. They are still in the way but at least your hands are free to work on the one at hand! Might seem simple but to a newbie knitter like me it seemed like just the ticket, couple more trys and I was off!
Taking my grandson to seaworld tomorrow to see the biiiiiggg fish. Haven't seen him for two weeks so I am looking forward to it alot.
Anyway, I haven't worked on my embroidery see paragraph above but did manage to get my shawl started on knitting needles. Learning to use four double pointed needles presented quite the challenge but thanks to another customer at the knitting shop I got going on the right track. Here was her hint - don't try to hold on to all the needles, put point protectors on them and let them dangle. They are still in the way but at least your hands are free to work on the one at hand! Might seem simple but to a newbie knitter like me it seemed like just the ticket, couple more trys and I was off!
Taking my grandson to seaworld tomorrow to see the biiiiiggg fish. Haven't seen him for two weeks so I am looking forward to it alot.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home