Well weigh was yesterday and despite the fact that I journaled most of the days and exercised everyday I gained a half a pound. I am redoubling my efforts though and once again measuring and weighing my portions to get that back on track. Also I know that muscle weighs more than fat and it is not unusual to gain when first starting to exercise. I refuse to give up, get frustrated, ect. I am on this life plan and so a minor scale set back will not deter me!
I have been very slowly but steadily working on my GCC. I am going to take it this weekend camping with me and hope to finish that blasted flower that seems to have stopped my progress. Then only two more motifs to go and then woooo done! And on to the African Embroidery Piece. I still don't know what I am going to do with the crewel piece, I am thinking pillow but not sure yet still. I know I don't want it to be a picture for the wall but something useful about the house. Perhaps even a cover for one of those ugly footstools that need to be recovered so badly.
Well back to work.
I have been very slowly but steadily working on my GCC. I am going to take it this weekend camping with me and hope to finish that blasted flower that seems to have stopped my progress. Then only two more motifs to go and then woooo done! And on to the African Embroidery Piece. I still don't know what I am going to do with the crewel piece, I am thinking pillow but not sure yet still. I know I don't want it to be a picture for the wall but something useful about the house. Perhaps even a cover for one of those ugly footstools that need to be recovered so badly.
Well back to work.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home