What are we doing? Monday morning everyone is insane busy and most of what is insane is absolutely stupid! I really need to find a more meaningful job! Something that makes a difference for people not just spending my time spinning my wheels over sales tax returns - who the flip cares! The boss comes in interupts what I am doing in order to eventually say I don't have time to talk about it now but we need to come up with a plan. Hello I could be done with project A and we could talk about project B if you didn't interupt me to tell me you don't have time to talk about project B. Errrrrgggggg - I have to get back to project A now that I have blown off some monday morning steam!
Previous Posts
- Well now it's been a few days! been rather busy -...
- What a great weekend we had! Drove up to the Hamm...
- Well now what will I write about today? Not awhol...
- I just can't seem to get focused this week, on wor...
- People rant today - if you are sensitive to joe pu...
- Wow was I sick earlier this week. Only just today...
- Well so far my monday is not going bad. I got my ...
- Well yesterday was weigh in and I held for the sec...
- This is a test to see how this works - this is onl...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home