Weigh in was yesterday and yahoo I had a 3 lb loss. I think there is something to this Wendie Plan. When I relax, I lose more. Hmmmm, could it be that you can try to hard?
I have finished an entire ball of yarn on my shawl and 1 spindle full wound off until a paper bobbin awaiting plying and another almost done. I am going to join the two onto the bobbin and then make one ball to ply from, hopefully before mag fest and have another ready to go for the spinning class I will be giving.
I haven't done anything on my african embroidery but I am going to start it soon. I have signed up for two GCC's for next year and as co ordinator for both so I really need to finish the african embroidery before the end of the year.
I have totally tweaked out my shoulders. Even Dr Lathum couldn't the muscles to relax. He is sending me to an orthopedic for xrays thinking there could arthritis. Seems to think muscles don't just clamp up like this.
I have been practicing my guitar every day. I try to do at least two practice sessions a day. That seems to work better for me than one long session. Ultimately I am practicing about an hour a day but it is spread out so I don't get too frustrated!
I have finished an entire ball of yarn on my shawl and 1 spindle full wound off until a paper bobbin awaiting plying and another almost done. I am going to join the two onto the bobbin and then make one ball to ply from, hopefully before mag fest and have another ready to go for the spinning class I will be giving.
I haven't done anything on my african embroidery but I am going to start it soon. I have signed up for two GCC's for next year and as co ordinator for both so I really need to finish the african embroidery before the end of the year.
I have totally tweaked out my shoulders. Even Dr Lathum couldn't the muscles to relax. He is sending me to an orthopedic for xrays thinking there could arthritis. Seems to think muscles don't just clamp up like this.
I have been practicing my guitar every day. I try to do at least two practice sessions a day. That seems to work better for me than one long session. Ultimately I am practicing about an hour a day but it is spread out so I don't get too frustrated!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home