Well I've gone and done it now - started my own nation. In honor of my grandson it is named the gibbons tribe. And true to my heart is The nomadic people of the the gibbons tribe. Here is the link to check it out. I must say that I was a bit surprised at the summary that the game created for my little country but hopefully I can improve the image with my daily issues.
http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi/target=display_nation/nation=the_gibbons_tribe
In real life - I am almost ready for Christmas and with a week to go I think I will make it. Also down to one week left before I get to take a week off from work and I am really looking forward to that I can tell you!
My guitar lessons are going well and I can now change from a D to a C chord smoothly at 40 bpm on the metronome, couldn't do that this morning. Sometimes it seems so hard but then when it comes together, it is so cool! I am sure it will get easier as time goes on and I just need to stick it out. Enjoy the journey, enjoy the journey, aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggg, enjoy the journey.
On the fiber arts side, my circular shawl is coming along after switching to size three needles it is looking more like what I had in mind. The size ones were creating a heavier fabric than Florida will ever call for. Well I am off to do some knitting and practice a bit more guitar before bedtime.
http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi/target=display_nation/nation=the_gibbons_tribe
In real life - I am almost ready for Christmas and with a week to go I think I will make it. Also down to one week left before I get to take a week off from work and I am really looking forward to that I can tell you!
My guitar lessons are going well and I can now change from a D to a C chord smoothly at 40 bpm on the metronome, couldn't do that this morning. Sometimes it seems so hard but then when it comes together, it is so cool! I am sure it will get easier as time goes on and I just need to stick it out. Enjoy the journey, enjoy the journey, aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggg, enjoy the journey.
On the fiber arts side, my circular shawl is coming along after switching to size three needles it is looking more like what I had in mind. The size ones were creating a heavier fabric than Florida will ever call for. Well I am off to do some knitting and practice a bit more guitar before bedtime.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home