Welp the holidays are really doing me in, I can't seem to get in control of what I put in my mouth. Too busy to cook and plan my meals it seems I am constantly just grabbing and eating whatever comes to hand. A few more days and it will all be behind me though and I will be wishing for christmas next year so in keeping with my goal of enjoying life as it comes, I am trying to just enjoy the process of getting ready for the holidays.
I am continuing taking care of my country and am rated very high in political freedoms and have improved my civil rights ranking to good. My ecomony continues to struggle and I am learning about trade off in running a country. None of the choices for the issues are ideal so you have to choose the least of the evils when deciding on issues.
I am continuing to practice my guitar and work on my shawl. My next project is going to be a blanket wrap for charles as he enjoys using one of my box shawls but it is too long and girly for him so I am going to make him a wool on for his birthday on the knitting machine. Provided of course that Sue remembers to bring it back to me over Christmas. Not sure about that decision to let it go so far away that retreiving it would be a pain in the ass. But of course I had no plans for making anything on it until I loaned it out. Just a reminder to not get rid of any of my tools!
Well I am off to wrap presents and finish my sewing for the holidays.
I am continuing taking care of my country and am rated very high in political freedoms and have improved my civil rights ranking to good. My ecomony continues to struggle and I am learning about trade off in running a country. None of the choices for the issues are ideal so you have to choose the least of the evils when deciding on issues.
I am continuing to practice my guitar and work on my shawl. My next project is going to be a blanket wrap for charles as he enjoys using one of my box shawls but it is too long and girly for him so I am going to make him a wool on for his birthday on the knitting machine. Provided of course that Sue remembers to bring it back to me over Christmas. Not sure about that decision to let it go so far away that retreiving it would be a pain in the ass. But of course I had no plans for making anything on it until I loaned it out. Just a reminder to not get rid of any of my tools!
Well I am off to wrap presents and finish my sewing for the holidays.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home