Wow what a busy weekend I have had. I did manage to finish Christmas except that I didn't get the house clean. I have decided that I will take the extra vacation day and use it to get the house ready for christmas eve and get the renegade packed for the week at the hammock. That way I can just enjoy Christmas and then the day after take off for the Hammock to just hang out and have some me time.
After two days at home on the heels of two days from the weekend I should be ready to hit the road and be gone for a week. I was a bit concerned about where my head was and needing some home time. So Kip will be at work on Wednesday and I will have the house to myself for the day. Putzing is on the agenda. Gotta get the house cleaned up and cook the soup for the evening but otherwise not a lot to get done. Have decided to skip WW this week in deference to my sanity. When I come back from the holidays, I will have to get back in the swing.
I have been thinking alot about the eating close to where you live idea. It seems like a positive change and I might try to do more of that this year. I would like to try to grow some veggies since they are so expensive. Problem is I suck at gardening but perhaps that will be my new learning experence this year! I should look for some information on the web to print out and look at while at the hammock or perhaps make a trip to the library.
Ok - gotta some work done - only two days of work this week and a pile of it to get done.
After two days at home on the heels of two days from the weekend I should be ready to hit the road and be gone for a week. I was a bit concerned about where my head was and needing some home time. So Kip will be at work on Wednesday and I will have the house to myself for the day. Putzing is on the agenda. Gotta get the house cleaned up and cook the soup for the evening but otherwise not a lot to get done. Have decided to skip WW this week in deference to my sanity. When I come back from the holidays, I will have to get back in the swing.
I have been thinking alot about the eating close to where you live idea. It seems like a positive change and I might try to do more of that this year. I would like to try to grow some veggies since they are so expensive. Problem is I suck at gardening but perhaps that will be my new learning experence this year! I should look for some information on the web to print out and look at while at the hammock or perhaps make a trip to the library.
Ok - gotta some work done - only two days of work this week and a pile of it to get done.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home