5 minutes left of the workday and I am pooped! It is always so hard to come back after an extended absence and it seems all the harder after the Christmas break.
So far today I have managed to stay onplan and have journaled all my food. I practiced my guitar this morning and even found a few minutes to exercise.
Tonight I have Dominic to babysit and my kitchen is in sore need of attention. So I will be a busy beaver. Gotta run and go pick up the baby.
So far today I have managed to stay onplan and have journaled all my food. I practiced my guitar this morning and even found a few minutes to exercise.
Tonight I have Dominic to babysit and my kitchen is in sore need of attention. So I will be a busy beaver. Gotta run and go pick up the baby.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home