What a fabulous council! I met a family from Michigan who owns an organic farm. Wonderful people. I met a guy from clearwater who is a survivor of the dotcom fallout and is now looking to find a better way. My little camper did fabulously with the exception of the regulator on the propane. Fortunately Dan had an extra and got me all set up. I replaced it this week. I also found the water pump for the five gallon jug.
Working like a maniac this week getting year end done and getting ready to go to Michigan to implement Tenrox.
For now, I have to go practice some guitar and pass out!
Working like a maniac this week getting year end done and getting ready to go to Michigan to implement Tenrox.
For now, I have to go practice some guitar and pass out!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home