Mama Cotton's Life Adventures

Join me on my path of Fiber, Music, and Rainbows.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Foghat

I had the opportunity to see Foghat yesterday and here are some pictures. Since I had some connections with the production company I had the unique experience to see them from the front of the stage (small venue, and I mean the front. I had to move because it was too loud), the sound stage and back stage.

The thing about these bands from my youth is that they are having such fun on stage these days. They play smaller venues and you can actually get close to them and feel the music as opposed to the big stadiums where they are just small ants miles away. I am really enjoying my musical adventures these days.








From the front






From the sound stage.




My sister dancing in front of the stage. My birthday gift to her was to use my connections with the production company to get her backstage for the show when she was ready.












And from backstage.

















Funny, I have helped produce several shows with the E.A.R.T.H. Awareness organization (http://earthawareness.org/) but I have always been so busy with my duties that I have never had the opportunity to just hang out and enjoy the band. Thanks to Jack Link Productions and Sue Luley for the opportunity to just enjoy the legendary music of Foghat from some unique to me perspectives and a birthday gift my sister will not soon forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home