Reflections of 2005
Thinking back over the past year, it was a pretty exciting year for me. I traveled for the first time out of the country to Costa Rica, went to my first ever peace rally in Washington DC, and helped out for hurricane relief at ground zero after one of the most devastating natural disasters in our country. I attended two Rainbow gatherings and rode the Amtrak train for the first time.
I attended two bluegrass festivals and helped produce a blues benefit that raised close to 10K to help music programs in our schools. I organized the second annual Florida Fiber In before turning the reins over to others for the future.
DH lost his job of almost 20 years and my company announced that they would be moving the accounting group to Michigan sometime in the near future. Grandchildren were born, others started school and Lucy came to live with us.
Through all the laughter and tears, my fiber arts were there for me, keeping me grounded and somewhat sane :-)
I attended two bluegrass festivals and helped produce a blues benefit that raised close to 10K to help music programs in our schools. I organized the second annual Florida Fiber In before turning the reins over to others for the future.
DH lost his job of almost 20 years and my company announced that they would be moving the accounting group to Michigan sometime in the near future. Grandchildren were born, others started school and Lucy came to live with us.
Through all the laughter and tears, my fiber arts were there for me, keeping me grounded and somewhat sane :-)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home